Welcome to GemLix Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
2.0 - Prohibited Uses
This website may not be used for any unlawful purposes.
3.0 - Restricted Access
You must be at least 16 years old to use our services.
4.0 - Account Bans
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently ban users at any time, for any activity we deem suspicious or potentially fraudulent. The following actions will result in an account ban:
- Using multiple accounts or more than one account per household.
- Completing surveys on another user's account.
- Using any type of VPN, VPS or Emulator software.
- Using fake email when verifying your account.
5.0 - GemLix Rules
The following actions are prohibited while using GemLix.com:
- Buying or selling GemLix.com accounts.
- Using Opera Mini Web Browser or Tor Browser.
- Using bots, auto-clickers, or external scripts on the website to send us traffic.
- Manipulating entry links to surveys to trick the system or gain access to more surveys.
- Completing the same survey multiple times on the same platform.
- Filling surveys with false information.
- Cheating the system, which will result in your account being disabled and all earnings removed, with no second chances or warnings.
GemLix may apply chargebacks to your account if an advertiser rejects leads due to fraud, false information, or any other reason. These amounts will be deducted from your GemLix account. If we disable your account, you must not create another one.
Anyone found breaking these rules will be permanently removed from GemLix.com without prior notice, and any accumulated earnings or wallet value will not be paid out.
6.0 - Coins
All currency values on this site are represented by Coins, which do not represent any real-life value and can only be used in exchange for our withdrawal options.
7.0 - Refunds
You may receive a refund if the site has made an error. However, we cannot refund coins for withdrawing to a banned or limited PayPal account. If you contact PayPal and arrange for the transaction to be refunded back into our account, we will be able to refund your coins when we receive the funds.
Please note that any errors with PayPal or mistakes inputting withdrawal addresses are outside of our control and are not eligible for refund from us. You would need to contact the provider directly to receive a refund.